Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Unity Stamp Company | Inspiration Wednesday

Hi friends, Crystal here with Unity Inspiration Wednesday. For this lovely day, I decided to use the newest Kit of the Month!  My color palette of inspiration is one I found on Pinterest called #847



I loved how bright and pretty that was, and thought it perfect to use with the gorgeous feather from KOM.


So, away I went to heat emboss the floral feather on to white watercolor paper and watercolor the living out of this image!


Then I heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and stuck that on with foam adhesive. 


To finish the card, a few drops of Nuvo drop are added. 


I hope you have been inspired by this gorgeous color combo. Hope you make something and be sure to tag us on your social media so we can take a look!

Hugs!

Crystal 


0 comments:

Post a Comment