Monday, November 20, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh | Joy

Happy Monday! Super bright and early for me this am, as I wanting to share this card made using Pretty Pink Posh newest Winter release. With Thanksgiving nearly over, I am moving on to Christmas cards. I am warning you this post if photo heavy!


I decided to go a bit untraditional on the green holly leaves, as I want it to be bright and cheery. I, of course, used the Festive Holly Dies 


Now for the shaker, the Joy Shaker Die  was the centerpiece paired with Berry Bright Sequins Mix 



Quite festive little card, isnt it?! I hope you enjoyed this, I am off to wake up the kiddos and get this busy week started.

Have a great week<3

Crystal

1 comments:

  1. If you are looking Best Movers and Packers in Pune then Packers and Movers in Pune is the right place to fulfill all your packing and moving shifting services needs. Having the industry experience and expertise, our services are offered for home, business and local shifting, corporate and domestic relocation, car transportation services to our clients. We provide best packers and movers in hyderabad also at very affordable price.
    list of packers and movers in pune
    packers and movers pune rates
    Packers Movers in Pune Sitemap
    packers and movers in hyderabad charges

    ReplyDelete